Thursday, August 26, 2021

Vintage star power from Wax Pack Wonders

 I sent some Donruss puzzle pieces to Wax Pack Wonders, and he responded with a really generous return package. Now what I sent him were early '80s puzzle pieces, including one complete puzzle, so it wasn't junk wax, but this is still a really nice return:

This is what I thought I was getting, which certainly would have been a fine return all by itself - four vintage hall of famers!

But Jeff threw in a lot more, with several '70s needs (Darwin is a mini) and my first 2020 Series II.
And three cards that are much older! The '63 Tebbetts is practically pack fresh. And two 1955 cards - kids had some nice designs to choose from that year.


3 comments:

  1. The Nationals is my favorite but good looking vintage cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not everyday that Birdie makes the blogs!

    ReplyDelete