Monday, August 9, 2021

1962 Topps lot

 Maybe prices for vintage are going down a bit; maybe there are less bidders in August. Or maybe I am cheating on my $0.25/card maximum. This one was actually 18 cards for 6 bucks. Yeah, I cheated, just a bit. Shouldn't have paid more than $4.50, but what's $1.50 more when '62s are pretty hard to come by. Just this morning I bought a 10 card lot for $14. When I get those cards and post them, you can decide if I overpaid or not.

11 out of the 18 were needs. Some nice photos there, especially Cottier. Too bad he won't make "Wood vs. Wood"; he's #27 and I'm already up to #39, and I don't want to keep going back when I get new cards. He certainly would have beat Joe Cowley.

So there are 7 dupes available for trades. Who needs some '62s?




3 comments:

  1. Fifty cents or less is still a good price for 62's. Can you please add the Bauer Pride to my pile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slowly nipping at my vintage needs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say 3 for a dollar is a great price... especially when the lot includes familiar names.

    ReplyDelete