Friday, August 6, 2021

A Giant package of Giants

 Recently, Card Hemorrhage decided to pare down his Giants collection. He's offering to send 25-30 SF Giants cards in exchange for a card or two from his wantlists. I signed up and got 50 SF Giants cards back. 38 of them were cards that I needed, a great ratio for a blind package like this.

Lots of newer stuff, parallels, etc. Some highlights include these shinies. Score Gold Rush is one of my all-time favorite parallel sets.

Some really fun oddballs in here, including a Will Clark Broder in a style I've never seen before. The back looks like it is some kind of game. I had never seen a 1990 Score McDonald's card until very recently when Bump and Run Cards was giving one away. I didn't get that one, so I was very happy to get this one.

My favorite cards in the set were these two little guys. The 1981 All Star Game program inserts were cards I had heard about for a long time but never owned any. Now I do!






4 comments:

  1. A pretty solid group. I really dig that MadBum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - glad you enjoyed these. Really just grabbed stuff at random and crossed my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. Some serious random oddballs and shiny parallels here. Gotta assume he has a serious Giants collection if these are dupes. Awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete