Sunday, August 29, 2021

Mind Reader

 Recently Cards as I See Them posted some cards that he got at a card show that he wasn't necessarily interested in keeping. I expressed interest in some of the Heritage News Flashbacks and some Yankee cards, and he said he'd send a few of them my way in exchange for some of his mini-collection needs.

He didn't specify which ones he was sending, and I didn't mention that the ones that I was most interested in were the '66s. So I was quite happy to see that he read my mind and this quartet was in there:

A fun mixture of '60s pop culture, with some almost everyday-looking people mixed in with the colorful Hendrix and Batman.

He sent a few more great cards too, even sneaking in a '73 high number need:




3 comments:

  1. Hendrix form the first group.

    Frasier Crane from the second group.

    Good job, Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to flip through Heritage Flashback inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inserts themselves don't do a lot for me, but I do find it somewhat interesting to see who/what was included in the checklist.

    ReplyDelete