Monday, May 8, 2023

Small transaction roundup

I'd never owned a 1967 Dexter Press "card", but I do now, thanks to a quarter bid with free shipping on eBay that somehow managed to win. It's very nice, kind of like a color version of the Jay Publishing sets from earlier in the 60's. For scale, it's next to a standard sized card (dime eBay win).

Three more TCDB trades, starting with these 2018 needs from kcjays.
2018 was also the theme for these cards from BLWinborn40.


Nice variety of set needs and interesting cards from Jaskau82. This was our first trade, and we're already on our second. My favorite just might be the Jimmy Hoffa card, with the various NYC radio and TV stations on the microphones. WNEW, WMCA, WOR, etc.



 

2 comments:

  1. I don't recall seeing a Dexter Press on the blogs before. I like it a lot more than I do those Jay Publishing photos.

    ReplyDelete