Friday, March 10, 2023

1965 lot

My 1965 set is lagging behind 1964 and later 60s sets, so I was glad to pick up a nicely-priced lot of 40 cards.

I needed 13 out of the 40, a pretty good ratio. The unusual webbing in Leon Wagner's glove stood out to me here. I don't remember seeing that kind of glove before.

The rest of the new-to-me ones.
Some great cartoons on the back. Dal Maxvill's is my favorite.
Lots of trade bait. Not too many big names, but could be useful to someone working on this set.


3 comments:

  1. 1965 is a great set. Leon's weird web reminds me of Yogi's '54 Topps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone knows you're on roll. no idea how you find time to search the Bay with all the TCDB stuff you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen that Wagner before either. That glove is awesome!

    ReplyDelete