Friday, October 29, 2021

Bubble mailer

I got a very nice surprise PWE from The Best Bubble.

Here are a variety of cards featuring interesting personalities and old ballparks. My favorite is the Nancy Faust card which I'd seen on other blogs.

Four autographed cards! Chris Calloway was a solid, dependable receiver for the Giants for many years. Nice to get for my first signed football card (other than a few autographed at the manufacturer). Chance Adams was one of many recent big prospect busts for the Yankees; he did lousy for KC too, and had Tommy John surgery in 2021. Still fun to get an autographed card of his. Rick Cerone had a very nice Yankee career, though; and Manny Trillo was an excellent player for a long time too.


3 comments:

  1. Love the Berg and Vander Meer cards- if you can even call that a Vander Meer card. Regardless, it's a nice stadium shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the organist card before, that is certainly different!

    ReplyDelete