Sunday, February 26, 2023

Made my own quarter lot

An ebay seller called jlssports69 had a ton of penny auction on single cards. I bid a quarter on probably 100 vintage cards, hoping I would sneak through and win one or two auctions. Somehow, I actually won 22 vintage cards for a quarter or less each.

1958/1959. I bid on two Stu Millers and ended up winning them both. Turns out I had Jerry Staley too. So they are both available for trade.

1960/1961/1965. Ruben Amaro was trimmed, which is how a '65 high number snuck through, I guess.
Nine new additions for the 1962 set!


5 comments:

  1. Cool idea, and not bad at all that you won so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play that game on Ebay a lot back in the day. Congrats on winning that many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these are in really nice shape. All of them are great value for under a quarter each.

    ReplyDelete