Thursday, December 15, 2022

Cards from The Angels, in Order, out of order

The Angels, In Order has been putting up some fun trade bait lately. Here are cards from our last two trades.

These are from the most recent trade. I picked nine cards. The three at the top are parallels. Second row has too shiny cards, and a guy from 100 years ago I'd never heard of. Turns out Hub Leonard is the pitcher better known as Dutch Leonard. His name was Hubert and he was occasionally referred to as Hub because there was another Dutch Leonard, but it's a pretty unusual name for him to be called. The bottom had a cool night card, an '88 Fleer Star Sticker (one of the very few sets I bought packs from as a kid and still haven't completed) and a Starting Lineup Talking Baseball card, because how often does a Curtis Wilkerson card come up in one of these things?

Previously Tom had put up a set of 2018 Topps to break up. I think I was the only taker, and he knocked off a bunch of my set needs. Maybe I'm the only one still working on the set. Also there is the Ed Vosberg autograph which was a leftover from the trade before this one.


1 comment:

  1. I was very tempted by that Smiley, but figured someone else would be able to appreciate it more.

    ReplyDelete