Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Latest contest winnings from Johnny

I've been participating in the daily contests at Johnny's Trading Spot. There's not a whole lot of participants so I've been winning cards once a week or so. If you haven't been participating you really should.

Here's what I got this time. Shiny Stanton is obviously my favorite, but there are a couple of other nice Yankee cards in there too. That Stargell photo is fantastic. And how often do you get two Al Simmons cards in one envelope? Johnny must have been picking from the "S" pile. Fun stuff.



3 comments:

  1. I do believe you are correct, the cards in that super star dupes box at one time was grouped alphabetically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panini really did a good job with that Cooperstown set. I like it more and more every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably enter more if the contest cards were being shown, but as is, I don't want to end up with any unwanted cards; I already have enough of those.

    ReplyDelete