Monday, August 22, 2022

The mighty Casey sends some cards

I recently completed a trade with Casey - he doesn't have a blog but he is crh614 on TCDB and has been commenting on the blogs lately. I sent him some set and PC needs, and he responded with a lot of my set needs.

Nine cards from Ultra sets. How did I still need so many '91 Ultra commons? Even a Yankee had eluded me all this time. The four left I need are mostly commons as well (200 DeSheilds, 290 Lankford, 391 Bonds, 392 Fielder). The '95 Hawk leaves me needing just two more for that set, 133 and 331. Nice symmetry there. (Smoltz and A-Rod)

Chipping away at a few other sets here, mostly UD releases.
Most of the package was 2021 Topps. I like cards like that Zach Eflin where the player is in a 1980s uniform on a modern card, reminds me of my early days of collecting.


2 comments:

  1. Greatly appreciate the cards and the trade and glad to help out wherever and whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard for me to believe that anyone could still need cards from the '91 Ultra set, and yet... I think I still need two from it as well!

    ReplyDelete