Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Another big Giants lot from Card Hemorrhage

Though he may taking a brief hiatus from blogging, I believe Card Hemorrhage's multi-card, full-team giveway offer still stands. I recently picked up a card I thought he might appreciate, and initiated another swap for some of his excess SF Giants cards. He outdid himself this time, sending me 212 cards, of which I needed exactly 100!

Here are the cards, a fun mix of years and brands.

I love shiny cards!
Some random highlights - Brandon Belt Gypsy Queen and his mini-me; Matt Cain getting virtually the same picture back-to-back years in A&G; and a Tsuyoshi Shinjo card numbered to 100 (Fleer Tradition Glossy)

This is nuts! Specifically, most of the 2009 Emerald Nuts Giants team set. Lots of cards that are not in the standard Topps set, most notably the coach cards!

Finally, a couple of autographs! I like on-card autographs, though not enough to send out for them myself. It's a fun way to spruce up some junk wax.





2 comments:

  1. Given how bad a lot of the modern pack pulled autos look, personally signed stuff just keeps looking better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice assortment! He's been busy lately. I've gotten a couple PWEs from him in recent weeks including two on-card autos. Wonder where he finds them all.

    ReplyDelete