Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Holiday-themed contest winnings from Johnny's Trading Spot

I won another daily contest at Johnny's Trading Spot. Even though it's January, some of these cards still had a distinct holiday theme.

My first four 2022 Holiday cards. Thanks to Johnny, Nick and a TCDB trade, my Nestor Cortes collection went from zero to three in a few weeks.

Three Judges, one for Christmas, one for the 4th of July, one for whatever holiday Home Run Heroes might be (it's an album sticker).
No holiday here, but my first two cards from 2022 Stadium Club. Hard to believe the Yankees' last World Series title was 14 years ago. Hideki Matsui was a huge part of that 2009 win, as the WS MVP. I have that T-shirt that he is wearing, I still wear it all the time in the warm weather. (Not the exact same shirt, of course. I wonder if Hideki still has his.)


3 comments:

  1. Album stickers sure have come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my 2003 AL West Champions A's shirt, so I sure hope Matsui kept his 2009 WS Champions one :D

    ReplyDelete