Friday, January 13, 2023

Cards from Padrographs

Recently Padrographs was putting together a lot of cards for a friend who was having a birthday, and needed some specific cards from various Topps sets. I had a few that I was able to send his way, and he sent back a very generous return package.

I don't think I've ever gotten four umpire cards at once before! These are some interesting oddballs.

Another umpire here in this group of custom cards. Nice to see some customs with an original design. I like that Baines card the best of these.
A few all-time greats. The Spahn is from the 1976 Shakey's Pizza set, which I'd never heard of before.
Most of the package was vintage. Here are some 60's and 70's cards.
These are the best cards, five from the 50's! It's rare to get multiple 57's at once. The two Johnnys have great photos. Too bad 1958 didn't have backgrounds in the photos, but that red color really pops, even after 65 years.


4 comments:

  1. That Spahn is my favorite, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some cool stuff yesterday from Rod, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Yankees guy, I would think that you'd be pretty keen on that Joe Gordon too.

    ReplyDelete