Sunday, June 12, 2022

More beat-up old vintage

I got another lot from the same seller as the '67 Aaron. I ended up paying more for this lot, about a dime a card. No big names this time.

11 keepers; 13 to trade. 

Starting with the keepers, three from the '60s:

Six from '59 . . .
. . . and two from '57. I don't get '57s very often. The Dodgers team card is the best one in the lot; it's a high number and quite hard to get cheap. I guess this might be a candidate for future upgrading, but really it's quite fine for me.
On to the traders. Six from the 70's. The cut-up Heidemann I'll give away if someone really wants it. (US only)
Three from '59, four from '64. Someone drew a fancy mustache and goatee on Joe Nuxhall.


3 comments:

  1. the previous lot was better even without that aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting card show-esque discounted vintage without ever having to leave home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad couple of vintage lot purchases!

    ReplyDelete