Thursday, June 18, 2015

Terry Burrows on baseball cards

Terry Burrows pitched four seasons in the major leagues for the Rangers, Brewers and Padres. In 50 games he went 4-4 with one save and a 6.42 ERA. Now Business Development Manager at Polaris Construction in Sulphur, LA, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"For the most part I've never really collected baseball cards. Some of the first minor league cards are pretty comical because they would have you pose for them and act like you just threw a pitch without a ball.

I guess my favorite card would be my first true big league card, one that was an action shot of my first year with the Rangers (a Fleer card)…Probably my favorite because I never had another big league card made from either of the other two teams (Brewers and Padres) I had a chance to play for!"

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment