Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Trade with Dime Boxes

I sent Nick of Dime Boxes some cards and he sent back a really nice variety of both vintage and newer  cards.

Starting off with some vintage Topps. Some big names here.

On to some vintage gum, cake, and two brands of cereal. Technically the Hostess card is a Twinkie (smaller font size on the back) but I'm not going down that rabbit hole for my collection. Either kind of background counts the same for me.
Some modern cards too! Some great Yankee teams represented here. And Jesse Barfield was a bright spot on the bad Yankee teams I grew up with. This is my first Little Big Leaguers card, it's a fun oddball.

Thanks Nick!


(A few of the vintage cards I had already and are available for trade. Martin, Bateman, Klein, Cater, Stafford. I have a '63 Robinson en route as well.)


5 comments:

  1. Minor league Bernie Williams is really neat. The Fleer Klein is my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chesbro is a really nice card.

    I'd be interested in the Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed! I just discovered the "small font" Hostess variations, and like you I'm not really interested. If I stumble into a few, I'll happily take them, but not going to specifically chase any of 'em.

    ReplyDelete