Thursday, April 4, 2024

Aaron and trade bait

I picked up a lot of low-condition vintage cards on eBay. I only needed one card but it was worth the $20 I spent for the whole lot.

Lots of trade bait, especially for those working on early 70's sets. Every card a Hall-of-Famer (except Thurman Munson, a bigger star than many of these HOFs). Some semi-high and high-numbers like the '70 Banks and Robinson and '71 Killebrew and Yaz. In most cases if I have a better-conditioned card I'll trade that one. If you have interest in any of these cards, let me know!


4 comments:

  1. That is one well-loved Aaron! Nice pickup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is, obviously that is the card you wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most collectors prefer to keep a better conditioned card for their own collection. Just curious... why do you prefer to keep the lesser conditioned one for yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd be afraid to even touch that Aaron.

    ReplyDelete