Friday, February 16, 2024

Another modern shiny lot

Two in two weeks! These lots are fun but I think I've had my fill for now. This was from a different seller, was just baseball, a little older, less Panini and more Topps. Still all stars, rookies, inserts and parallels, and mostly not from either the last five years or the junk was era. A little less of the higher-end stuff than the other lot. Well under a dime each so it's a cheap fun diversion once in a while.

Here are most of the cards.

There were a lot of A-Rod cards. I know it's cool to hate him but I never did, especially once he got over his playoff struggles. (I didn't realize one of those was I-Rod until after I took the photo.)
There were a lot of Ichiros too. I didn't put them all in the photo. I had the three Reggies, they are available. I don't collect "Rediscover Topps" so that is available too. Overall I needed most of the cards in the lot but I did get some good trade bait too.
Lots of minis.
A whole lot of colorful parallels, mostly from 2011.
The shiny cards are what I like best in a collection like this, and the lot did not disappoint. My favorite is the '74 Catfish Hunter.



2 comments:

  1. Nice lot! I wouldn't mind finding some like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that these sort of lots are pretty common on eBay, and will probably continue to be for some time.

    ReplyDelete