Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Trade with BobbyL

Got some cards in a TCDB trade with a user named BobbyL. Most of the cards completed or nearly completed sets for me. In a couple of cases I thought they completed sets but they didn't.

1994 Donruss: completed

1995 Fleer: completed

1994 Score: completed

1995 Score: thought it was completed, turns out I need three more: 420 (Salmon), 602, 603 (checklists)

2016 Topps: thought it was completed, turns out I need two more: 167 (Ellsbury), 263 (Joc Pederson). So somehow there's a Yankee common from this set that's never landed my way. Turns out I already had the Maybin too.

1991 Ultra: completed

1994 Ultra: completed

1995 Ultra: need one more, 331 (A-Rod)

Got a few other cards from various sets as well, that were on my wantlist for various reasons:


 

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of completed sets in one fell swoop! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone ever completed that many sets from just one trade? Either way, congratulations on being able to do so.

    ReplyDelete