Sunday, November 14, 2021

Trade with The Collector

Recently The Collector put up some set needs and a link to his TCDB trade list. Made it very easy to put a swap together. I picked out a few football cards and baseball cards I liked.

This card was the one I was most excited about. '60 Topps football is a great looking set, and this awesome photo makes it even better.

'86 Topps football was the first sport card set I ever collected, so I've always had a soft spot for this set, another great Topps football design. I was also glad to get a Phil Simms card. 

I picked up some baseball needs too, mostly early 90's stuff but also a Japanese BBM card, a fun foreign oddball.




2 comments:

  1. I think I have a couple of copies of the Baker still (got them in a discount box some years ago), and every time I don't see one for a while, and then do, I always think it's Deacon Jones until I focus in on John's face.

    ReplyDelete