Sunday, September 29, 2019

Viral street cards

I've had so many cards come in the mail lately that I hadn't had a chance to post some of the cards I had gotten recently from Al. A week ago I was at his table. We didn't do a trade, but he was talking about how he was throwing out some of his damaged cards. I told him, that rather than throwing them out, I would take them. I don't care about condition, even for modern cards. So he gave me a small pile of cards he had been about to get rid of.

About an hour later, I saw on Twitter that @yanxchick, Sooz who used to work for Topps, discovered Al. She has a much larger audience than I do, so hopefully that got him a bunch of new customers.

Anyway, here are the cards I rescued from being thrown out. Most of them I had already . . .
 But there were a few new ones that I'm certainly happy to add to my collection for free.


1 comment:

  1. Lol, I saw her original tweet, but I didn't see her confirm it was Al, so I didn't know that's who she was talking about. You should get some sort of discount for writing about him first.

    ReplyDelete