Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Street trade jinx

Al asked me for rookie cards of anyone on the Yankee roster "because they are going to the World Series and people are going to want the rookie cards from everyone on the team". I sure hope that's not a jinx - the Yankees starting staff is very shaky, everyone on the roster seems susceptible to muscle injuries (they HAVE to change their fitness program next season), and they sure don't seem to match up well with Houston or Oakland. It sure is a fun team this year, but I'm going to keep my expectations firmly in check come October.

I found ten cards for Al, and he let me have a 2-for-1 deal. Pretty sure I needed all 20 of these:

2 comments:

  1. As a Red Sox fan, I fully support this jinx! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a dog in the race, but I would imagine that there are lot of people out there who wouldn't mind if you did just jinx the Yankees.

    ReplyDelete