Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Cards from Bob Obert

Reader Bob Obert (no blog yet) emailed me saying he had a bunch of vintage cards I needed. I said sure, not knowing what I would get. The package he sent had some really good cards.

Cards from the '70s. Three of the four cards from '73 have Hall of Famers.
 Here are the '50s and '60s cards. Some really big names here. My first vintage card of Ernie Banks! That was the biggest and best surprise. My first vintage Casey Stengel is awesome too, even if he is with the Mets on the card. Some other big names here too like Flood and Colavito.
 Thanks for the trade, Bob! Hope you like the package of Stadium Club, Tigers, last-year cards and bubble-blowers I sent you.

2 comments:

  1. If this guy has these kinds of cards just laying around waiting to be sent out, he should probably be blogging, we need more of his sort amongst our ranks :)

    ReplyDelete