Monday, February 14, 2022

More from the eBay dime boxes

I picked up a couple more cheap eBay lots. One was a 12-card, all shiny lot, came out to just under a dime apiece. I do love shiny cards. All were from 2021.

Half Topps . . .

. . . and half Panini.
I picked up another random lot, actually four nine-card lots combined, came out to a nickel a card. All stars from the late '80s to early '00s. I figured with star cards, I'd be more likely to need them, and more able to trade the others. I ended up needing half of the cards, not bad.

These were the cards I needed. Highlights for me were the Jeter, and the Giambi insert. Happy to add all of them.

Here are the dupes. I guessed I would need some of the '95 Score but I was wrong. Maybe there's a card here that will interest someone . . .

 

2 comments:

  1. I have to pretend I didn't see this post (and those shiny refractors). The last thing I need is to start shopping for dime cards on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And people pay multiple dollars a pack just to try and land one of these parallels.

    ReplyDelete