Sunday, February 27, 2022

Kevin Pasley on baseball cards

Catcher Kevin Pasley played in parts of four major league seasons for the Dodgers and Mariners. In 55 major league games he hit .254 with 1 HR and 9 RBI. The home run came in his final big league at-bat, though he stayed active in professional baseball until 1982. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"My rookie card has Dale Murphy HOF, Gary Alexander and Don Werner on it. I collected religiously as a kid."


 
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. This was the last card I needed to complete my '77 Dodgers team set this year. I knew exactly who Pasley was. Not so much Murphy. But glad Pasley was aware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many guys' only big league homer occurred during their final at bat? Seem like that would be a pretty short list.

    ReplyDelete