Friday, January 26, 2024

1955 lot

 I got quite lucky on a lot of 92 1955 Topps cards for under $0.20/card shipped. Rough shape of course but that's fine with me.

This was all commons, with heavy duplication, and only from cards 1-90. Still, for a set that old there were 23 cards I needed. Considering that the entire set is only 206 cards, that's pretty substantial.

That leaves me with lots of cards to trade! If you have any needs from this set, let me know. Cards from 1-90, mostly commons but a few stars, including a couple of Hall of Famer Hal Newhouser.


5 comments:

  1. Those are great, maybe exchange some 56 for 55's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great purchase. I'd love to stumble on 20¢ 50's cards at my local shows or flea markets. Congratulations Bo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to find a lot like this for either 1953 Bowman Color or 1955 Bowman.

    ReplyDelete