Monday, June 12, 2023

Vintage Topps stamps

I was able to acquire a cheap lot of vintage Topps stamps on eBay. Can't get much cheap vintage of any kind these days, so 150+ for $25 was nice.

The vast majority were from the 1974 set. I only had one 1974 stamp previously so these were all needs (minus the duplication in the lot). There were no Yankees but a few Hall-of-Famers, my favorite by far being Hank Aaron. Getting a vintage Aaron of any kind makes a day a good one.

There were ten 1969s in the lot as well. Mostly commons but one big name in there.
There was a fair amount of duplication among the '74s (and one '69 I already had). Commons and minor stars, but maybe they can help someone's team set or PC.


4 comments:

  1. I can send you something for the 1974 Bob Oliver, Ellie Rodriguez, and Joe Rudi if available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I don't think that I've seen these before

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what the going rate for these is, but it does seem like you got a lot of them for your money.

    ReplyDelete