Friday, June 16, 2023

TCDB small transaction roundup

Thanks to all of the TCDBers whom I have made some fun little trades with recently . . . 

Walkingshadow sent a nice mix of cards. Six were from the 2022 Topps Archives set. I know it's not cool to say it, but I still enjoy seeing the '87 design in use.

. . . Eight more from a variety of sets. Fun mixture.
This one is from Rjeng. Chiles was one of the last '73s I needed, one I was supposed to get in a transaction a couple months ago but the cards never came. I'm now dealing with a couple more trades that may end up like that, one person says he mailed the cards so maybe it's the post office's fault, and another one has been over a week with no communication. Not enough to make me down on the site but I'm getting a bit annoyed. Fortunately most users like Rjeng are great traders with no problem.
A pair of Don's from arby16, a vintage collector. The red uniforms and blue skies go perfect with the Bicentennial design.

Eight mostly vintage cards from Lawsgt. '57s are not easy to come by, even on TCDB. Love that Willie Mays is on the Giants team card.
Some more vintage goodness, with a modern need as well.
Another trade of modern with one vintage by myrke. Nice early '60s cards here.
Wrapping up with a modern bunch from Vernontenney. Moonwalking Ricky Ledee is my favorite one here.


2 comments:

  1. There a lot more vintage here than you've had in your other recent trade posts. Lots of good stuff too. Given how much you seem to enjoy trading on there, hopefully your recent difficulties will just be a freak cluster, and not become the new norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I may be the only ones still willing to make that claim about the '87 design!

    ReplyDelete