Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Flat earth baseball cards

I've been doing some more trades with Al the street vendor. These cards I actually got from him last week, in exchange for some Jeters. I also did a big trade with him yesterday that will get it's own post. But given the eclipse mania yesterday I thought I would mention that Al, a true New York character (not many of those left) believe the earth is flat. He has shown me pictures on his phone "proving" it. Yesterday he tried to explain to me how if the earth was really round a lot more people would have seen the eclipse. I don't think I believe him but it beats the same old small talk most people give.

3 comments:

  1. If the Earth were flat, everyone would have seen the eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get how photos prove the earth is flat? If anything, it proves the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People all over the globe believe the world is flat.

    ReplyDelete