Sunday, November 14, 2010

SpastikMooss's Giant Lot O' Cards Part Three: AL West

Angels:
The Molina brothers really are a unique and cool phenomenon. I'm glad that one of these three World Series-winning catching brothers did it with the Yankees.

A's:
Topps UK is a weird set. Here the inquiring Brit gets a lesson on what a retouch is, but a cliffhanger to find out what a fly ball is. No wonder baseball never caught on there!

Angels:
Those angel-wing hats have to be one of the ugliest uniform choices of recent years.

Rangers:
No Rangers, which is fine because I'm really not in the mood for any Rangers card right now anyway.

I just wrote this whole post and realized I did the Angels twice and did not do the Mariners. Well, that's fine, I'm still mad about 1995 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment