Friday, July 31, 2009

Interview with Shane Monahan

Shane Monahan played nine years of professional baseball, including two for the Seattle Mariners. He is now the Lead Scout for KASE Management, a sports management and marketing agency in Atlanta. He kindly took the time to answer my questions about baseball cards.

Bo Rosny: Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
Shane Monahan: I do not have any fun stories about my cards very boring.


BR: Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
SM: My Rickey Henderson rookie card is my favorite, I have like 30 of them.


BR: Do you collect baseball cards?
SM: I collected baseball cards as a kid and stopped after high school.


Thanks! Here is a Monahan card from my collection - not "boring" at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment