Thursday, July 16, 2009

Interview with Matt Luke

Matt Luke played eleven seasons of professional baseball. He made his major league debut for the World Champion 1996 Yankees, and later played in the bigs for the Indians, Dodgers and Angels. Now owner of Matt Luke Home Team Real Estate in California, he kindly answered my questions about his baseball cards.

Bo Rosny: Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
Matt Luke: On my Old Judge card my head was photo imposed on to my body-pretty weird.

BR: Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
 ML: My favorite card of myself is probably the card I am on with Paul Konerko. When I was growing up I remember the rookie cards came with 2 players on them and with Konerko on mine it holds some value.

BR: Do you collect baseball cards? 
ML: I collected as a kid and have a nice sized collection.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment