Monday, June 1, 2020

Dipping back into the Cracked Bat pockets

The last time I posted about picking Julie's pockets at A Cracked Bat I noticed that she had put new cards up. I couldn't help myself, I had to pick some more.
Vintage minor league, oddballs, lots of cool stuff. From Joan Jett's card I learned that she's an Orioles fan - even though she's lived on Long Island basically her whole adult life, she grew up in Baltimore. And I goofed on Frank Howard (lower right). As I mentioned yesterday, when I picked cards from HSCA's Free Card Friday, I would pick cards and then forget about them. When I saw the Frank Howard card on Julie's page I remembered it from a giveaway but thought I hadn't gotten it, I remembered incorrectly. Anyone who wants it, I'll send it to them for free.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pickups. I've never picked Julies pockets, whenever I look, nothing seems to be there. One day!

    ReplyDelete