Monday, December 3, 2018

Vintage project update

When I first bought that big vintage lot earlier this year, I tried to convince myself that vintage was just a side project, but it has become clear to me that this will now be my major focus going forward. I've now made my vintage list a proper "wantlist" which will hopefully make it easier to swing future trades.
Just for fun, here is a tracker on where I am in regards to each set. I figure 1974-1977 can probably get completed sooner or later. The high numbers and pricy Hall-of-Famers make completing the other sets unlikely, but it will still be fun to see how much I can accumulate through trades or cheap purchases. That big spike in '67-'70 makes me realize how lucky I was to get that big lot from those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment