Sunday, July 31, 2016

My "LCS"

Laurens of Card Buzz was curious about my street vendor's setup. I found him on Google Street View so I'll show it here. As you can see it's mostly one folding table, with wax boxes in the back, and individual cards in plastic for $1, $2 or $3 in the front, mostly star cards from New York teams. There are other boxes under the table like the big box I was pulling cards from on Friday. If you are ever visiting New York on a weekday in nice weather, he's on 37th Street and Broadway, on the eastern side of the intersection (sometimes he crosses the street so check both sides. It's just a couple of block from Times Square so easy to find if you are from out of town. That's Al, the vendor, with his back to the camera.

3 comments:

  1. Man - I was just in NY for a Broadway show and never got south of say 40th or 39th on Broadway. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the little insight to your 'LCS.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! He's advertising our awesome hobby to thousands of people who might one day join us.

    ReplyDelete