Saturday, July 30, 2016

Dwight Taylor on baseball cards

Outfielder Dwight Taylor played eleven seasons of professional baseball, mostly in the Indians and Royals organizations. His best season was 1983, when he hit .302 with 8 HR, 38 RBI and 95 SB for Buffalo. He briefly played in the major leagues for the Royals in 1986, scoring a run as a pinch-runner to help beat Boston in his first big league game. Overall in 11 minor league seasons he hit .264 with 21 HR, 274 RBI and 437 SB. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I was an outfielder, but on one of my baseball cards I decided to take a funny photo with catching shin-guards on. There are a couple of cards I probably favor more than others. 

I do not collect baseball cards, and yes I do have some cards of other players."

Thanks! I don't have that card, but here is one from my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment