Friday, October 31, 2014

Dusty Allen on baseball cards

First baseman-outfielder Dusty Allen played seven seasons of professional baseball, reaching the major leagues in 2000 with both the Padres and the Tigers. In 27 big league games he hit .250 with 2 HR and 2 RBI. Now the CEO of the Westgate Group in Las Vegas, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I am not very into baseball cards.  I have never been one to collect any memorabilia.  Anything that I have ever attained while playing, I have given away (ie: Garth Brooks signed baseballs from when he was in Spring Training with me, Nolan Ryan signed baseballs that he signed for me when I stayed with his son Reid at his house when we were in college, etc.).  

I am not a very sentimental person."
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment