Friday, September 10, 2010

Interview with Curt Krippner

Curt Krippner pitched in the Milwaukee Brewers organization from 1988 to 1990. He is currently the Senior Vice President of Sales, South Region, at Marquis Jet, a company that sells private aviation flight time. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

-Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
I remember looking at all old cards we had in a drawer, and when going through them with my friend who collected, he saw the Mike Schmidt rookie card and was telling me how valuable that was, so it was a great surprise.


- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
Since Nolan Ryan is one of my favorite players, his rookie card, but I don't have it.


- Do you collect baseball cards?
I don't collect them as much as I used to, but I hope one day it becomes a popular pastime for kids and adults like it was 30 years ago. Some good ol' baseball days then.


Thanks! Here is a card of Krippner from 1991 Classic Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment