Sunday, May 20, 2018

Vintage from the flea market

Now that I am collecting vintage I figured I would see what was in the local flea market. I keep reading about incredible deals on beat-up old vintage you all seem to find at flea markets and card shows. I don't think that's likely to happen here in New York though, too many collectors with too much money. I did pull some '73s and '72s from a dime box though; they were the oldest cards in the box. 126 common cards for $10, not bad.

The '72s . . .
 . . . and the '73s. I just scooped all the ones I could find, there were quite a few duplicates so I will have some to trade. Anyone with '73 needs let me know.
There were a few '73 high-numbers, that's pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I wish I could hit some stuff like that at the flea market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. less than a dime high numbers 73's wow.

    ReplyDelete