Thursday, October 24, 2024

Street trade!

It's been quite a while since I did one of these. But I was in the city today so was able to cobble up some cards for Al (quite a few came from that Yankee lot I posted a few days ago). I was able to pull a very nice selection in return. These trades definitely make it more fun to come in to the city for work.

Just about all of the silver-pack cards I own I've gotten from Al. Cool to get a Jazz Chisholm even though he's been awful after a great first week as a Yankee. Maybe he gets it turned around in the World Series.

Some more Yankees magic. Two cards highlighting Jose Vizcaino's walkoff in Game 1 of the 2000 World Series. "Jose Who?" is a bit unfair, he wasn't a star but he was a veteran established big leaguer. Those three on the bottom are all from the Yankee team set, including current Yankee Tommy Kahnle.
Some legends! Even without logos those Yoo-Hoo cards are really nice.
No real way to categorize these, just other cool cards that I probably need.


No comments:

Post a Comment