Friday, July 29, 2022

Small Yankees lot

I picked up a 9-card Yankees lot for fifty cents. I guess there's not that much demand for them now that they're playing poorly. Aaron Judge is pretty much carrying them single-handedly these days.

While it's a bit silly to have buyers remorse at this price, I probably should have taken a closer look to see what I actually needed. Turns out these four I already had, and there's two of the same card.

This was supposed to be the photo of the cards I needed, but it turns out I had the Gerrit Cole card too. Still, not bad to get a Judge and a Stanton, a very shiny #Trending card, and Gleyber Torres turning a DP over old friend Didi Gregorious.


3 comments:

  1. Well, four cards you need including a Judge for 50 cents isn't too bad either. I went to the game last night - it was so awesome with Judge hitting a walk off homer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have gotten those needed cards from anywhere online for less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't have gotten those needed cards from anywhere online for less.

    ReplyDelete