Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Yearbook stickers

I got all the Topps sticker yearbooks a few years ago, and while I don't go seeking out the stickers, if I can find a little lot like this one, about 25 stickers for a buck, I'll go for it. There were several years represented.

1982 had the most, including the base and all-star versions of George Brett.

Five from 1983.

One each from '84, '85 and '86. That '85 Gary Matthews card at Wrigley Field is awesome, one of the best sticker photos I've ever seen. What a great card it would have made! I love the view of the house in the background.

Finally, a few from '87.


And, after sticking the stickers in the yearbooks (i'ts still fun!), here is what is leftover to trade. Two Chris Chamblisses, Ellis Valentine, Johnny Bench and Terry Puhl.





1 comment:

  1. I keep saying that one day I'd like to go back and buy the albums and unopened boxes of stickers... and relive my childhood. I'd start with the 1982 album, since that's the first one I remember owning and filling up.

    ReplyDelete