Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Almost free cards from Cards as I See Them

I got some fun cards in Cards as I See Them's latest "almost free stuff Friday". I was able to find a few cards for GCRL's mini-collections to exchange for these six:

Two shiny cards. I've always loved hologram cards, and that Bieber is gaudy in the best way.

Two Yankees. I might have claimed the Rizzo anyway, it's such a great photo.
Two others - I always like Maury Wills cards, and the 1998 Metal set is the modern set I'm most interested in adding to right now, I am really falling in love with the unusual backgrounds. Took me long enough.


2 comments:

  1. Nice selection of cards. Those early Fleer Metal cards did have some really interesting backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Metal sets have been big with the Twitter crowd for the last couple of years, and because of that, aren't nearly as cheap as they used to be. Of course, what is these days!

    ReplyDelete