Monday, May 30, 2022

'63s and stuff

I picked up a little lot of '60s cards for about sixteen cents a card. Worth it to me because there were '63's and those are so hard to get cheap. I needed all six '63s in the lot.

There were 21 other cards in the lot. How many did I end up needing? Turns out, just one. At least it was a Yankee!

So, 20 cards to trade. Some of these are pretty rough but I might have better conditioned versions to trade instead. Mostly '67s. Used to be that whenever I had '67s available they'd get snatched up immediately. Not as much lately, but hopefully there are cards here someone needs. I recently read somewhere that the first series of '67s have no dot between the player's name and position. I'd never noticed that before! One column here of first series, one of other series.

Here are the rest of the traders. Stargell is the big name here. Not sure I'm going to want to switch this one out. Maybe.






1 comment: