Sunday, March 22, 2015

2013 Topps Series 2 is off hiatus and off my want list

Tony L. of Off Hiatus Baseball Cards put a nice dent in my 2013 Topps want list, knocking out the entirety of series two. I only had about 30 cards in series two, so there were probably about 300 cards in Tony's great package.

Some highlights:

Still can't believe Derek Jeter is not a Yankee anymore.
 Topps sure does use the same style of shot over and over again. Occasionally though there is something just a little bit different, like Juan Nicasio's bulging eyes.
 Francisco Cervelli always seemed to be in the middle of a walk-off win. Here he has just scored off an RBI single from Raul Ibanez at the end of the season, when Ibanez was pretty much carrying the team.
 Can't tell if Steve Lombardozzi Jr. is getting doused by fiery lava or is wearing a bright orange fur scarf.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you got the cards, Bo, and that I could knock out your 2013 needs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have a bunch of Series One for you...

    ReplyDelete