Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Great on the front, even better on the back Part Two

Here's another card that was even more fun on the back than on the front. Here is Mickey Hatcher posing with his famous oversize glove on a 1991 Upper Deck card. (He also does this on a 1986 Fleer card that I do not have.

When I finally got the card recently, I was intrigued by the picture on the back even more than the one on the front.

How, exactly, did the bullpen pitching rubber at Dodger Stadium catch fire?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I love the odd/weird/fun card back. It makes all those overproduced worthless cards worth having after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Roger McDowell was behind that somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site has now been added to the Sports Card Blogroll

    Sincerely,

    JayBee Anama
    bdj610

    ReplyDelete