Saturday, March 16, 2024

TCDB/OCB roundup

 It's been almost a month since I did one of these. All my blogger trades and most of my TCDB transactions were covered in posts, but I've got about a month's worth of OBC incoming to acknowledge, and one TCDB trade.

Starting off with TCDB trader Erdoro. Nice mix of cards here.

On to OBC, starting with Dan Williams who sent four beautiful early 50s cards . . .

. . . and six fantastic 1998 Metal cards.
Mark Camps sent this great ladder of TVs. Gil McDougald is my favorite here. The last card, Bob Greenwood, I have already so is available for trade.
Five from '65! Thanks to Andrew White for these.

Dave Hogan sent nine great cards from '59. If you look closely at the Mazeroski card you will see a mark on the card.
Mike Rich sent a PWE stuffed with 15 1961 Topps cards . . .
. . . five 1962 Topps stamps . . .
. . . and four 1966 Topps rubdowns. I love them all!
Bryon Boyd sent three mini cards from 1975, and four grownup-sized cards from 1956, 1965, and 1966.
Three horizontal goodies from 1960, thanks to Mark Zentkovich.
Greg Henthorn went through my wantlists and found some great cards for me, highlighted by a 1959 Billy Martin! Seems I had not been updating as conscientiously as I thought, as the last two cards, Gilbert and Tartabull, I had already but hadn't deleted from my wantlist.

 

3 comments:

  1. I love 90's Fleer Metal... but they (along with that Bowman Chrome card) are definitely the outliers in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Pete Ward had a Rubdown. I guess now I'll have to eventually own one of those. And I couldn't tell you why exactly, but that Garvey is one of my favorite cards from the entire Hostess run.

    ReplyDelete