Thursday, July 16, 2020

The best cards from The Best Bubble

I got a fantastic package of cards from The Best Bubble. A very Yankee-centric package.

I'd never heard of Upper Deck Epic before. Fantastic looking cards.
 I had Mattingly's 1988 Topps stickerback (my Wallet Card, dormant since quarantine), and the All Star sticker from that year, but had never put them side-by-side. Looks like they are two photos from the same at-bat.
 Some more great modern Yankees, including an on-card auto of one-time can't-miss prospect Jackson Melian and some delightfully shiny Topps Gold Label.
 And one fantastic vintage Yankees card!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen Epic before, either. But that Bauer '56 is epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a similar stuffed envelope from The Best Bubble. He must've come across a gold mine.

    ReplyDelete