Monday, April 5, 2010

Send me wall things!

Are any of you familiar with Viral Video Film School? It is a pretty funny weekly short featuring clips from funny internet videos revolving around a specific theme, like "pranks" or "winter". It can be found online on its own site as well as youtube, hulu, etc. It is also part of a TV show called InfoMania, which is kind of a high-brow combination of The Soup and Tosh.0, which runs on an obscure cable channel called Current.

What does this have to do with baseball cards? The host of the "film school," Brett Erlich, does each piece in front of a wall covered with weird and funny pictures sent to him by viewers. At the end of each "lesson", he tells viewers to "Send me wall things!" I thought it would be cool to send him some of the best baseball card images and see if he puts up any. Below are some that I think are good - let me know what other cards you think would be good to send!

1 comment: